"KFC" - KIDZ FOR CHRIST
YOUR VISION IS YOUR ONLY LIMITATION
Living Faith Family Worship Church and leadership of "KFC" goals is to equip the children with the tools they need for faith in Jesus Christ. LFFWC will teach children to have a desire to be obedient to Him, and to have a love for Him that will remain throughout their lifetime.
The children’s ministry exists to help those in our care know God and grow to become like His Son, Jesus Christ.
To accomplish our purpose we seek…
1. To fill children’s minds with the Word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God has commanded.
2. To establish in children habits of godly living ad a daily lifestyle.
3. To create a Christian Community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and who are committed to Jesus Christ and to each other.
4. To help children build proper relationships to the authorities in their lives.
5. To help children trust Christ as Savior, to submit to Him and to live as Christian’s at home, at school, at play or wherever they are.
6. To build Christian homes by encouraging families and training them in their tasks.
7. To make each child’s experience at church safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned.
–Pastor Ken Hipsley, Hunter Hills Baptist Church
Our Goal at KFC is:
During his youth years, Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men. Luke 2:52
1. Jesus grew in wisdom… …relates to intellectual growth
2. and stature…. ..relates to physical growth
3. and in favor with God……relates to spiritual growth
4. and men……relates to social growth
K Knowing God and His Word
I Involving in Friendship and Fellowship
D Developing Ministry Gifts
S Serving in the church and community
KFC mission is to help each child discover their God-given potential through Christ-like attitudes, servant hood and discipline.
We have also determined our values to support this purpose:
… to meet children at their level of development
… to teach them the love of Christ and the joy of His forgiveness and salvation
… to help them learn the truth of His Word
… to encourage their growth within the body of Believers
Our Vision for Children:
… that they will know Christ
… understand His Word
… grow in their own spiritual walk
… be able to share the love of Christ with others
To teach children that Jesus is the only way, truth and life
To “train up children in the way that they should go, so that when they are old they will not depart”
To raise up children that will be earth changers and history makers
To encourage children to grow and develop to their maximum potential, teaching them who and what they are in Christ
To instill Godly values and morals in their lives, enabling them to be a light to both the nation and the world
KFC Ministry STAFF
Living Faith Family Worship Church
PO BOX 733
Cotulla, TX 78014
651 Guadalupe St.
Cotulla, Tx 78014
Pastor Mark Linares
Pastor Kim Linares
Kim and I personally invite you to visit with us and our Church Family. As you arrive you will be greeted with love and appreciation because we believe in Gods love for humanity.
COME BE PART OF:
A strong bible-base church is so important...
A place to learn the Word of God. A place to Worship. A place where families can grow spiritually.
Every Family and every individual needs pastoral care...
We believe Living Faith Family Worship Church is a church where Jesus is Lord and families can be cared for and trained. A church where personal ministry is provided A church where families and individuals can receive strength in time of need. A church where the Word, Worship, Witness and the World is our focus.
For those needing a local church, come join us...
Our prayer is that you will join us to personally experience the true love of the father, Jesus Christ His son and the freedom of the Holy Spirit. Each service is alive and life-changing. We are confident you will be blessed and leave encouraged!